Junior Elder Member
Join Date: Sep 2007
Has my trusty old friend D2 finally died?
1) Won't connect to computer-nothing happens
2) Battery charges for about 6-7 minutes then screen goes blank and nothing happens
3) Won't start obviously
4) Noticed battery life drastically reduced prior to this so sad experience ( I use music for actual pain relief from nerve damage).
1) Has anyone had this experience?
2) Do you think it may be a blown battery of some sort?
Thanks for any help.
One more question: I've read about the current crop of Cowons, and feel even worse that my D2 was regarded so highly. I can't stand the silly C2 GUI, but besides that - and knowing that Bluetooth isn't for audiophiles- should I replace the D2 w/ the C2?
Ken, sad but willing to go on . . .
Music is everybody's possession. It's only publishers who think that people own it.