iAudiophile.net Forums

Go Back   iAudiophile.net Forums > Hard Disk Players > Cowon X7

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-29-2012, 12:53   #1
meoow91

Default Found it!!!!the new way to create playlist without any need for 3rd party softwares!!

I finally found it after spending 9 hours straight =.=. No flaws whatsoever (Flac files - Album arts - everything works). All thanks to my goody old Sony Walkman XD

Ok, there is no need for any softwares or anything.
(*Note if you are familiar with Sony Walkman then you should find this very easy)

1st - Choose USB mode "MSC" -> Connect to you PC -> Move all the music that you need to your player (sort out folder/file paths and everything)

2nd - Disconnect your X7 from your PC -> Switch it on -> Go to Setting and choose USB mode "MTP"

3rd - Switch your X7 off and connect to your PC again.

From here its very familiar with Sony Walkman. Simply choose you desired music files or folders and "Right Click" -> "Create Playlist"

A file will pop up as "New Playlist.pla" -> "Double Click" on it will show the playlist's "Properties" (in here you can edit your playlist and also you can "drag and drop" more files or folders into it) -> once you are done, rename the "Playlist" extension to .m3u

Example: From "Touhou Love=ALL.pla" to "Touhou Love=ALL.m3u"

DONE!!!! NOW YOU CAN ENJOY A FULLY FUNCTIONAL PLAYLIST THAT SHOWS ALBUM ARTS AND EVERYTHING.

Note: In MTP mode, "Playlist" can only be created when all the music files are mp3. So FLAC won't work if you move straight to X7 through MTP mode at the beginning. Also if you do it in mp3 format, album art wont show up (album arts only show up in FLAC format)

PLZ SEND ME FEED BACK, THANKS
meoow91 is offline View meoow91's Photo Album   Reply With Quote

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]