iAudiophile.net Forums

Go Back   iAudiophile.net Forums > Flash-Memory Players > iAudio 9

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-21-2011, 13:34   #1
huntnplay

Default iAudio9 & mac

guys, need help big time. I am sorely disappointed. I wanted to try out the iAudio 9, and I bought the 8gb version recently. I only own a macbook air, and everything i transfer music, and eject the player. I try to access the files, it freezes my iAudio 9, I haven't listened to a single song on it yet. This is really making me sad. Anyone have any suggestion to fix this problem on a mac? thanks

Update:
Guys, fixed the problem yesterday, and love the player. Just truly love it. The sound is amazing, by the way, i just had to change the USB mode, and I was able to transfer all my songs, and listen to them with joy. It works great with mac guys, I had read everywhere else how mac screws up the player, and have to only use it with a pc. Love the little thing.

Last edited by huntnplay; 04-22-2011 at 17:12..
huntnplay is offline View huntnplay's Photo Album   Reply With Quote

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 05-22-2011, 19:12   #2
nofarewell

Default how

Hi! I'm about to buy a 9 and since I'm a Mac user, very concerned about this. I had a D2 (RIP, still love it), but there were many issues with the mac. Can you tell me how to avoid this with the 9?
thanks
nofarewell is offline View nofarewell's Photo Album   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 11:07   #3
nardin

Hi,
I'm a MacBook user (Snow Leopard) and haven't met a single issue with either my i7 or my i9. Dragin' and dropin' any kind of file works just fine.

The only time I had to use a Windows machine was when reformatting the device (Mac OS wouldn't let me choose the cluster size).

nardin is offline View nardin's Photo Album   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 15:51   #4
nardin

Quote:
Originally Posted by nardin View Post
Hi,
I'm a MacBook user (Snow Leopard) and haven't met a single issue with either my i7 or my i9. Dragin' and dropin' any kind of file works just fine.

The only time I had to use a Windows machine was when reformatting the device (Mac OS wouldn't let me choose the cluster size).

A small update about my previous statement: i9 and Mac OS do work very well together, provided you eject the device from within Mac OS before unplugging the cable.
If you fail to do so, you might have to format your device. More details in this thread :
http://iaudiophile.net/forums/showpo...79&postcount=6

nardin is offline View nardin's Photo Album   Reply With Quote