iAudiophile.net Forums

Go Back   iAudiophile.net Forums > Hard Disk Players > Legacy Cowon Models > Flash Memory Players > iAudio U3

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-17-2010, 13:48   #46
pietrow1

Default I know I'm a little late

Nambinhvu I hope you are still out there. I tried to download your fix from Sendspace, but my anti-virus software immediately detected a trojan virus. Is it just being overly cautious, or has it been corrupted? If it has been compromised, would you please post the file again? Thanks in advance.

Nevermind, I went back and now everything is fine. And the U3 is working again. Thank you so much for creating the fix!

Last edited by pietrow1; 11-17-2010 at 14:07..
pietrow1 is offline View pietrow1's Photo Album   Reply With Quote

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 11-18-2010, 13:45   #47
nambinhvu
iAUDIO U3 Guru

Send a message via AIM to nambinhvu Send a message via MSN to nambinhvu Send a message via Yahoo to nambinhvu

Quote:
Originally Posted by pietrow1 View Post
Nambinhvu I hope you are still out there. I tried to download your fix from Sendspace, but my anti-virus software immediately detected a trojan virus. Is it just being overly cautious, or has it been corrupted? If it has been compromised, would you please post the file again? Thanks in advance.

Nevermind, I went back and now everything is fine. And the U3 is working again. Thank you so much for creating the fix!
Glad you got it to work
iAUDIO U3 Guru at your service! (That's the mp3 player, not the U3 flash drives haha, I've gotten an email from someone asking about a flash drive lol) If you have any questions about the U3 ask me and I'll do what I can to help ya out. PM me,or email me at nambinhvu@yahoo.com for a quicker response. Ask for my modded firmware version if you want, looks pretty cool haha. Instead of pink and neon green it's black and red.
nambinhvu is offline View nambinhvu's Photo Album   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 12:22   #48
turophile

Default Problem with Sendspace Link

I tried to download the file from sendspace, but I got this message:

"Sorry, the file you requested is not available.
Possible reasons include:
- File date limit has expired.
- File was not successfully uploaded.
It is not possible to restore the file. Please contact the uploader and ask them to upload the file again"

Would you please upload the fix file again? Thanks!
turophile is offline View turophile's Photo Album   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 14:57   #49
nambinhvu
iAUDIO U3 Guru

Send a message via AIM to nambinhvu Send a message via MSN to nambinhvu Send a message via Yahoo to nambinhvu

It's been so long luckily I just recently found it, then sent it to my email to keep it permanently. Just updated the link for ya
iAUDIO U3 Guru at your service! (That's the mp3 player, not the U3 flash drives haha, I've gotten an email from someone asking about a flash drive lol) If you have any questions about the U3 ask me and I'll do what I can to help ya out. PM me,or email me at nambinhvu@yahoo.com for a quicker response. Ask for my modded firmware version if you want, looks pretty cool haha. Instead of pink and neon green it's black and red.
Old 08-09-2012, 14:58   #50
nambinhvu
iAUDIO U3 Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by turophile View Post
Would you please upload the fix file again? Thanks!
Done
Old 10-10-2012, 05:35   #51
gaugino

Could you please update the link to your fix or upload the file once again (the file is not available)?
Thank you very much in advance!
gaugino is offline View gaugino's Photo Album   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 11:53   #52
nambinhvu
iAUDIO U3 Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaugino View Post
Could you please update the link to your fix or upload the file once again (the file is not available)?
Thank you very much in advance!
Done
Old 10-10-2012, 13:38   #53
gaugino

Thank you very much!!!
gaugino is offline View gaugino's Photo Album   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 13:44   #54
nambinhvu
iAUDIO U3 Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaugino View Post
Thank you very much!!!
You're welcome