Cowon D2/D2+ Themes Tweaks and Anything Flash Sub Forum Instruction Guide
This Thread contains only instructions on How to tweak and Mod your Cowon D2 based upon the Knowledge of others.
General Description of the guide:
- Technical suggestions and instructions on how to tweak and mod your cowon D2/D2+ gathered from the forum community experts threads.
- "How to" make a dictionary, maps, convert themes, startup logos, instructions.
- Useful flash widgets for upgrading your D2/D2+.
- User created maps- what countries are available, what maps are there and where to find them- Index.
- User created 'non flash themes'- what themes are available and where to find them- catalog.
- Links to downloadable tools, widgets, guiding threads.
- Updated to 08 of August 2009.
- Preview pictures of widgets and tools.
- Full index on every chapter of all the included topics.
- The 'Tcctool' technical problem solver guide.
- How to log on to naver café instructions.
- What firmwares are available and for what models.
- music management with mediamonkey.
- D2+ questions Answered.
Some of the content of the PDF guide is posted in the following two posts. Be advised though, the PDF includes many things not posted here (the guide Includes over 200 pages in two volumes) due to posting restraints. Data current to 08/8/2009.
- To download the 'D2/D2+ Themes, Tweaks and Anything Flash' Forum GuideVolume I (PDF version) press Here. [For the DOCX version press Here].
- To download the 'D2/D2+ Themes, Tweaks and Anything Flash' Forum GuideVolume II (PDF version) press Here .
- To download the 'Finished Flash maps Thread' Index only, press Here.
Volume I contains: Instructions, Explanations, Recommendations, and suggestions with downloading links and pictures.
Volume II contains: "Themes, Flash Skins, Flash Skins Loaders and Cassini's website design works" catalogs.
How to use: in 'adobe acrobat reader', on the left panel, open the BookMark menu to get quick 'Go To'.
In the guide itself, use the yellow markings to jump to a specific topic. Point the blue markings to go to a Thread/downloading web page.
In order for the web link in the guides to work you must have your internet explorer on (Microsoft internet explorer version 7&8 tested with success, Maxton browser failed, don’t know about opera and Firefox).
Please be advised, whatever you decide to do, you do it at your own risk.The author of this guide, along with the original authors of the information/themes/applications/instructions you’ll find here, cannot be held liable for any consequence which might result from following the guide suggestions.This guide and its content have no connection, non what so ever, to COWON Systems Inc. and iAudiophile.