Originally Posted by 4DThinker
Thanks for all your work, roebeet. Is there any way to simplify the process down to an APK install?
Looks like Cowon finally fixed the music app hiccups in 3.31.
- I'd still love to have gapless playback though.
- It would also be nice to have full-screen album art.
- Another flaw is that Search doesn't have an option for searching through songs.
- The D3 doesn't have an external search button like most android devices do. It would be nice to have one in the Music app.
- and just in case Cowon is watching: I appreciate the work you've done so far. Keep it up!
If Cowon would unlock their recovery (hint hint Cowon you reading this?) then I could just bake my own ROM and deploy it. Would make this process a lot easier. Unfortunately, Cowon is following Archos' playbook on ROM lockdown.
Is there a quick sleep mode? I haven't found it yet but maybe I'm just not looking in the right place. Usually it's a short tap on the power button, but that just locks the screen.
DAP: Cowon D3, Sansa Clip+ RB, modded Toshiba Gigabeat F128
Cans: Sennheiser HD 600, Yuin PK3, Sony MDR-V6
PC: Windows 8.1 x64