View Single Post
Old 02-13-2009, 14:37   #16
vampire666
Got some blood to spare?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieE View Post
Not sure I agree with the "small amounts loading" thing - has this ever been proved or is it just guess work?

The only time my db ever corrupted was when I was following this advice, I've since gone back to the quicker option of just dumping the lot in there and it hasn't corrupted since.
There are several users that reported that uploading a considerable amount of files led to a db corruption, while others said that as long as you tag your files correctly you could upload as many files you wanted.

Anyway, x.59 firmwares handles better "wrong" tags so with this firmware point 4 might not be of any value now (if ever).

P.S. I never had a database corruption no mater how many files I uploaded...but it's also true that I have always been quite careful and organized when I tagged my files...

Last edited by vampire666; 02-14-2009 at 16:26..
vampire666 is offline View vampire666's Photo Album   Reply With Quote